This week we have a Bold and sassy color combo for you to try out: Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight. Such a bright and cheerful color duo, don't you think? Let's have a peek what the Design Team created with these colors...
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
Ooh, great color duo combo!!! Great inspiration from the DT! Off to create!ReplyDelete
I love the new strawberry slush colorReplyDelete
haven't paired it with the yellow yet, can't wait to give it a try!
GREAT colour combo everyone! Your samples are FANTASTIC!!! I NEED that Strawberry Slush....bad....lol. Loved the combo so much I made two cards :)ReplyDelete
Yellow is usually a difficult color for me to work with, but this color combo worked great! Thanks for the challenge.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the super fun and summery colors to play with! The DT work is amazing--fabulous job, gals! :)ReplyDelete