Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project. Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.
This week we are featuring a monochromatic combo using Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz. Let's have a look at what the Design Team has created for inspiration with these colors. Have fun creating!
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
Love these garden green colors and the fresh and summery DT creations!!ReplyDelete
Your challenge closed early!!! WAAA! It's about 2:45 pm eastern time August 1 and it's showing as closed.ReplyDelete
For what it's worth, here's my card: