Friday 7 June 2013

Weekly Winners!

Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow! A great week of submissions for our Bold and Sassy challenge using Raspberry Ripple and Wisteria Wonder. 

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So without further delay, we are excited to share that our Diva of the week (selected by Hayley) is:

Rosemary D


Rosemary's card caught my eye this week. I absolutely LOVE the white space and clean lines of her card. I felt she used our colours perfectly in a simple way which made them stand alone as the beautiful focal point they are :) Congrats Rosemary on being my Dynamic Diva this week, please be sure to collect your badge!!!


Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------

 Loading InLinkz ...
-------

Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our Subtly Yours Colors, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day! 

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much... honored to be your pick Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like dancing! Thank you for picking me Janet! I am soooooooooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabine, your card was awesome. I love how you used the spray on the honeycomb embossing. Really enjoyed your card. Congratulations !!

      Delete
  3. Such an amazing array of cards for this challenge. Thank you for choosing my card Janet. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow... thanks so much Hayley for picking my card as the diva dynamo this week! congrats to all the dynamic darlings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks Lori for choosing my card this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Dawn! Your card had such WOW factor :D Love it!

      Delete
  6. I just love all the winners this week! Congrats to everyone! Thank you, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out!! Woot Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I am so excited to see this! THANKS for the honor!

    ReplyDelete