Friday 17 August 2012

Weekly Winners - Challenge #15

Thank you to everyone that joined in our Dynamic Duos Challenge #15.  We loved seeing your Soft and Subtle creations with Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery! We are thrilled that we are seeing so many submissions each week and that you are supporting our challenge blog! All of us here at the Design Team want to thank you for your continued support!

It is time to share some of the submissions that caught the eye of the Design Team. It's Kim and I have the honor of selecting our Diva Dynamo this week. So without further delay, I am excited to share that our Diva of the week is: 


Ann Y


I love Ann's choice of these sweet little flowers for this week's subtle colors.
She has intertwined them so well and has created a lovely birthday card.  AND...if you
click over to Ann's blog - she has a bonus card on her blog post!


Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with a "Black Tie" color challenge, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 
The Dynamos

4 comments:

  1. eeek...so excited to see that Paige chose my card as a Dynamic Darling. Thanks Paige. The enties this week were all spectacular...so this is a great honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa for choosing my card this week, I was so surprised (and excited!) to log in and see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Anne Marie for choosing my card this week! I had such fun making this girlie card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I had so much fun with the challenge, this is one of my very favorite color combos! So glad I found your challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete