Friday 17 January 2014

Weekly Winners!


Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow! A great week of submissions for our Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit challenge.

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So, without further delay, we are excited to share that our Dynamo of the week (selected by Michelle) is:
Sharyn Polesel
My Crafty Place


Oh my!! Sharyn, I love that beautifully colored flower! It really stands out against the pattern papers and black accents! Congratulations!!

Now, let's check out the Dynamic creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Runners Up!

The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week! If you are a Dynamic Runner Up, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 


(Our picks for Dynamic Runner Up are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------


Be sure to visit us tomorrow to join in the fun as we kick off a brand new color challenge. Have a great day! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Michelle, for picking my card this week. I'm speechless! I was checking my blog and someone left me a message telling me I won! I'm always honored to be in such great company on this blog! Congratulations to all the other ladies for their beautiful cards! Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tenia! Congrats to Sharyn and the other runners up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cindy for picking my card! Also a huge congrats to Sharyn! Her card is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sharyn--well-deserved!--& to all the runners up! Thank you so much for picking my card, Sarah--wonderful Friday surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll done to you, Sharyn, and thank you, holly for picking my card as a runner up, I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! LOVE Sharyn's, so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my card as a runner up JoAnn! Congrats to Sharyn and the others.

    ReplyDelete