Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project. Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project. Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
We are going with a soft and subtle, monochromatic week...The team has knocked it out of the park! Oh, I love their pretty cards!!! I know you will be inspired and I hope you will get creative with us this week!
Love these colors! Sure hope I can find time to play along this week.ReplyDelete
oh i love these colors!!! im getting my inks ready right now! love all the DT cards too, you are all so talented!ReplyDelete
What beautiful cards....those colours look so elegant together!ReplyDelete
So pretty...can't wait to play along :)ReplyDelete
I've seen lots of cards entered in your challenges, so finally decided to play along, even though I don't have Stampin' Up inks. Such inspiring work by the DT!ReplyDelete
Lovely inspirational cards! Thank you ladiesReplyDelete
Great job by the design team!ReplyDelete
Also just wanted to let you know that your InLinkz is set to Eastern time, not Pacific. I hope that doesn't exclude anyone from entering since that's going to close three hours earlier than usual.