Friday 26 April 2013

Weekly Winners!

Thank you for the amazing week here at Dynamic Duos! We were blown away by the submissions for our "Black Tie Week" using Basic Black and Basic Gray. So many beautiful projects this week. Thanks for joining us and playing along! 

This is Christina here, and I am thrilled to be choosing our Diva Dynamo for this week!


I have chosen Marie, from Ink'd Wings with her fabulous masculine card as this week's winner.
I just adore this image and the sentiment compliments it perfectly.  I also love all the texture Marie has added with the patterned paper, embossed background and gorgeous oval layers.  And the finishing touches of the little birds and anchor are just perfect!  Congratulations Marie.



The Design Team have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge below for your blog. 
(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a "Monochromatic" color combo that we are sure you will enjoy. 

Have a great day, 
The Dynamos




7 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled to be among this company of amazing card artists! Thank you so much, Ally, for choosing my little Spitter as a Darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the honorable mention! This challenge was so much fun that I was wishing I had time to play with it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thanks so much! Fantastic cards from everyone. Thanks for providing an awesome color challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Karen for selecting my card for a mention. I am delighted as there were so many fabulous cards entered.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christine for selecting my card. There were so many marvelous entries this week. Great color combo and the masculine option really kicked it up a notch. I really loved this duo and will probably use it again and again. Thanks for challenging me to create outside my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Amy for picking my card and for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for selecting my card as your choice Deanna - I'm delighted! Congratulations to winner Marie and to all the other Dynamic Darlings.

    ReplyDelete