Friday 21 September 2012

Our Weekly Winners!

Thank you to everyone that joined in our Dynamic Duos Challenge #20.  We loved seeing your "Black Tie" creations with Basic Black and Lucky Limeade! So many beautiful cards, with many featuring the optional Halloween theme, too. We are thrilled that we are seeing so many submissions each week and that you are supporting our challenge blog! All of us here at the Design Team want to thank you for your continued support!

It is time to share some of the submissions that caught the eye of the Design Team. It's Sue and I have the honor of selecting our Diva Dynamo this week. So without further delay, I am excited to share that our Diva of the week is: 

Monika Franziska
I loved Monika's fabulous Halloween card. I like this new stamp image and how Monika teamed it with that gorgeous Chevron DSP, the Spider Die, and the Web and Dripping Paint Border Punches. We didn't only get to see the fantastic front of her card but how she finished it off inside making it just perfect. Congratulations!
Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our "Monochromatic" color challenge, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 
The Dynamos

6 comments:

  1. WOW... oh Wow! I can't believe y'all picked my card. This completely made my day. Thank you so much for the honor and all of the kind posts you ladies have left on my blog. I {heart} Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks so much for choosing my card!! This inspires me so much after my summer break of two months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Karen, for liking "Frankie"! Thanks to you all for the kind and generous comments you always leave on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fantastic week on Dynamic Duos!!! Great colours & great theme! So cool to see so many fabulous cards in the gallery and special thanks to Anni for selecting my little bat card as one of the "Darlings" !! I'm so chuffed that you like it! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks so much Anne Marie for choosing my Little Ghouls card as one of the Darlings this week! Thanks so much for all of your positive comments. They mean so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the kind thoughts on my card Kim! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and you've really put a feather in my hat this week! I wasn't even going to post it because I didn't care for the way it turned out, so what do I know?! LOL Hugs and huge thank-yous :) Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete