Saturday 25 August 2012

Dynamic Duos #17 - Monochromatic Color Combo (Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush)


Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project.  Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project.  Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.  ***Feel free to use colours that match the suggested colours below, you are welcome to use any stampin' product, we just use Stampin' Up Colours as a reference.


The challenge is divided into weekly "themes"...
Week 1-Bold and Sassy-bright, happy colours
Week 2-Subtly Yours-soft, romantic colours
Week 3-Black Tie-one colour plus black and a dessert option
Week 4-Monochromatic-same colours in different hues (light/dark)
Week 5-Mix and Match-we choose one colour and you add the other colour to ours to create your own "Dynamic Duo".

As this is the fourth week of the month, we are hosting a Monochromatic colour combo! The "Dynamo" design team has created some wonderful projects to inspire you! 













Please make a new card for your submission, no back linking. Thank you!!

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite color combos. I don't know why I don't use it more. I guess I kind of hoard the paper. I know, that's dumb, but I think sometimes I'm saving it for something special, and go figure, today was that special day.
    Thanks to all the designers for their wonderful inspirational samples. too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo and fantastic DT card ladies!! Thank you again for another fun color challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, I almost didn't make this one! I love these colors and love playing here, so I'm glad I got in. Thanks, as always, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a note, Thanks so much for your beautiful comments. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn. It looks like I missed the cuttoff again! I wonder when it is even... seems like since the challenge starts on Saturday, it should be sometime on Friday. I'll have to go back and look at the time limit. Anyway. Here's the link to my card:
    http://sarahstonecreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/purple-sympathy-card.html
    I hope you like it!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete