Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project. Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. This week we have a Black Tie colour choice! Poppy Parade, Basic Black and a dessert option to use PUNCHES!!
The challenge is divided into weekly "themes"...
Week 1-Bold and Sassy-bright, happy colours
Week 2-Subtly Yours-soft, romantic colours
Week 3-Black Tie-one colour plus black and a dessert option
Week 4-Monochromatic-same colours in different hues (light/dark)
Week 5-Mix and Match-we choose one colour and you add the other colour to ours to create your own "Dynamic Duo".
The "Dynamo" design team has created some wonderful projects to inspire you!
On a break
On a break
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
What a beautiful duo. The DT has some magnificent samples. Thanks for another great challenge.ReplyDelete
Wow! Every last one is gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Great inspiration and my favourite duo!ReplyDelete
OMG! the DT projects are all gorgeous and great inspiration!! Thanks for another fun challenge ladies!!ReplyDelete
Absolutely gorgeous inspiration! I love red!ReplyDelete
Beautiful inspiration from the DT!!!!!
Another amazing duo and another round of gorgeous DT projects! Thanks gals! :)ReplyDelete