Saturday 9 June 2012

Dynamic Duos #6-Regal Rose and Basic Gray


Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project.  Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project.  Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.  


As this is the second week of the month, we are starting with a Subtle and Soft colour choice! The "Dynamo" design team has created some wonderful projects to inspire you! 












Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT).  We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
  1. Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
  2. Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
  3. Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
  4. Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
  5. Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. Oh! Fun combination this week! I love gray with just about any other color. Beautiful DT cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards by everyone! I love this color combination as well. I missed my first challenge last week . . . too much to do outside! Hopefully I won't miss this one!! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, pretty colours ... love the DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the DT did a fantastic job with this color combo, I absolutely love all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these two colors together!!
    BEAUTIFUL cards DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely sample from the DT this week! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first time playing along! Love this color combo! Thanks for the beautiful, inspiring cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What eye candy from the design team! Love the stunning cards you each created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards by the DT, well done on another fab combo. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fabulous colors! Hoping to get another card done for this one--the DT creations are phenomenal!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to take part in your new challenge! Fabulous colour combination and the DT inspiration pieces are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm having problems with my DBWS once again. I went ahead and loaded my jpeg but for some reason every time I go to add a new post to my DBWS, it keeps either logging me out or going to another home page for SU. I'm still working on it so I hope this is okay. ?? If not, I understand. Well back to it . . . :)

    ReplyDelete