A special thank you to everyone who joined us with our 100th Challenge last week and thank you for all of your kind, supportive comments!! Your projects were amazing!
Now onto this week's challenge!!! Using the colours above, create a paper project and if you want, feel free to use a Kid Theme. Remember the Dessert Option is just that...OPTIONAL!!! The main idea is to have fun!!! And use any stamping product you have, you do not need to use Stampin' Up stuff.
Here is some inspiration from the design team:
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome. All products welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.